- Best SEO Tools to Drive Traffic & Conversions 2022
- SEO Tools List for Website Traffic and Conversions
- Top Free SEO Tools Online 2022
- SEO Optimization Tools for Your Websites
- To Sum Up
Every website’s target is to achieve stable top positions in the search engines. It is the main source to increase website traffic which eventually increases conversions and brand recognition. With the regular updates of search engine algorithms, the internet, and content marketing techniques, SEO executives have to track different metrics to achieve high ranks. They need to consider on-page and off-page SEO activities, analyze competitors, conduct audits, market search, google rankings, and more.
The Seach Engine tools will help to accomplish these tasks fast and accurately. This analysis report will help you to craft SEO plans that can improve your business. There are many free and paid SEO tools available in the market from which you can choose the perfect SEO solution. But the trial and error method is time-consuming and you may not find the best SEO tool for your website. To assist you in this, we have listed the top SEO tools and features to pick from as per need.
Best SEO Tools to Drive Traffic & Conversions 2022
Google PageSpeed Insights
Page performance is one of the main elements of a website that affects SEO. A good page speed indicates an effective user experience, traffic, and eventually stability of top rankings. The Google PageSpeed is a free tool that reports the performance of page speed in both mobile and desktop devices.
- This SEO tool is very simple to use. Enter the website URL in the provided space and click on analyze to get clear and fast reports of page speed.
- The PageSpeed Insights (PSI) reports metrics with optimal values. So, it helps to know the factor to improve.
- Google PSI uses Lighthouse to analyze the pages and reports for different metrics like Speed Index, First Contentful Paint, Cumulative Layout Shift, and more.
- It provides lab data about a page that is useful in debugging performance issues. Field data metrics for real-world user experience.
Google Analytics is a popular SEO tool from tech giant Google itself. It is available in both free and premium versions. You can analyze website performance, backlinks, web pages, etc in-depth that helps for your marketing strategy. Google Analytics is the most cost-effective SEO tool suitable for all sizes of businesses.
- Website owners can get clear reports of acquisition, conversions, website behavior, active users, traffic sources, and more.
- Access to customized dashboards and reports and save reports for future reference.
- Google Analytics works seamlessly with other partner products for increasing efficiency. Products like Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Google Adsense, Data Studio, etc.
- Import data from external sources and combine it with Analytics data for a more detailed view.
SEMrush is the best SEO tool that provides solutions for all factors like content marketing, competitor research, social media marketing, and PPC. It started rotating its wheel in 2008 with 2 SEO tools for marketers and evolved into a powerful platform with 50 tools. SEMrush avails a free trial version for 7 days and has pro, guru, and business pricing plans.
- Compare your page SEO factors with the competitors and get suggestions for planning the upcoming strategy.
- Users can find the content topics, keywords, SEO-friendly tips that can help you to curate top-quality content.
- SEMrush optimizes advertise spending, monitors Google ads, and finds the best keywords for PPC campaigns.
- Post your social media updates directly from the tool and analyze their performance.
SEO Tools List for Website Traffic and Conversions
We can not complete the SEO tool list without addressing Ahrefs SEO tool. It covers the most important metrics of SEO- backlinks and content marketing. It has the largest database of backlinks and site crawlers with the quality of Google that help you to top the rankings. The visually appealing chart and graphs give more clear insights into your website’s SEO health.
- It has tools like content and keywords explorer, site audit, rank tracker, backlink profile, search page ranks, and more.
- Get detailed reports with factors like keyword difficulty, search volume, ranking progress, return rate, and clicks.
- You can filter the reports for clear conception. Differentiate with parameters like platform, traffic, location, and more for clear conception.
If you are searching for a free SEO plugin for WordPress, then Yoast SEO is the best option for obtaining SEO-friendly web pages. This tool helps you to check your blog SEO before publishing and gives clear reports about the areas to improve. You find both free and premium versions of the tool.
- It improves the quality of the content and suggests changes in SEO that helps to rank top positions in search result pages.
- You can automatically share the content in your preferred platforms with Yoast SEO.
- Users can find high-performing relevant keywords that boost the quality of content.
- Bloggers can edit the schema controls that describe the blog to the search engines.
- Along with SEO, it checks the grammar, keyphrases, and readability that help you rank in SERPs.
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is here to assist you in monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshoot site presence in search engines. It inspects the provided site URL and displays performance reports. The reports have details of factors like keyword ranking, click rate, bounce rate, number of clicks, and more.
- Find which keywords bring more traffic to your website.
- Website owners can submit sitemaps to the search engine for better crawling.
- Google Search Console provides the list of external & internal links, top linking texts for the given website.
- Check the performance of a webpage with the metrics like total clicks, impressions, average CTR, and average position.
Moz pro SEO tool is the all-in-one platform that helps marketers, SEO experts, and content creators. This tool checks all the metrics of SEO optimization and gives precise and accurate insights. Moz pro tool is available free for one month with all additional features and later you can select from different plan options.
- Moz pro provides tools like keyword research, link research, on-page grader, on-demand crawl, and rank checker.
- Checks the page metrics like domain authority, page authority, and linking domains.
- Users can expertise in SEO using beginners guides, webinars, community discussions, and certification courses.
Top Free SEO Tools Online 2022
The sitemaps inform search engines about the new URLs on the website that are available for crawling which affects the page SEO. XML sitemaps is the free best SEO tool that allows you to create sitemaps for your website with both XML and HTML variants.
- Create sitemaps for small websites up to 500 pages easily and quickly.
- Website owners can submit sitemaps directly from the XML sitemaps servers.
- Easily manage multiple websites and update sitemap without reuploading it to your website.
SEOquake is the best and free seo tool online to check all the parameters of your website SEO performance. You can simply add the extension to your browser and run a complete SEO audit on any website. This SEO tool extension supports all primary browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, and Opera.
- The SEObar gives you an instant SEO summary while you are browsing a website.
- The SEOquake dashboard has a complete SEO overview that includes domain and page authority, backlinks, Alexa rank, etc.
- Users can check the detailed report about all keywords of the web page.
- Check the social statistics for a platform like Facebook and Google+ from the tool.
Do you want all SEO software and tools on one platform then your search ends with Seobility. It provides a free tool for beginners and pricing plans for professional websites and large businesses. Every project in the tool is continuously analyzed by crawlers and tracks the progress of the optimization.
- Seobility performs an on-site SEO audit for the website to examine elements like internal and external links, page index, ranks, etc.
- The SEO tool daily checks and tracks the keyword ranking on different search engines and gives detailed reports.
- Easy access to the weekly update of backlinks, check competitors, link-building tools, and more.
If you want to conduct fast SEO health checkups and get accurate results, the best tool available is Serpstat. It started as a keyword research tool but now serving SEO and digital marketing solutions for over 200,000 professionals all over the globe. Users will have access to over 30+ SEO tools in the free pricing plan.
- Website owners can conduct complete site analysis, analyze competitors, check backlinks and collect reports.
- It allows batch analysis of keywords and domains for 18 different metrics.
- The PPC research tool examines competitor’s ads, tracks PPC-specific keywords, analyzes trending landing pages, finds the cost per click, and more.
- Check global and local keywords market share, track ranking with the competitors.
SEO Review Tools
You can find a collection of all essential SEO tools to analyze your website and keep track of the SEO Review Tools platform. It provides 58 real-time SEO tools for free that are simple to use and give a better understanding of SEO factors. This SEO tool is also available as the browser extension for Chrome.
- Search for relevant keywords as per location with metrics like search volume, CPC, and keyword difficulty.
- Check ranks of websites or webpages for free as per search engine and keywords.
- Get the list of external and internal links details for the domain or page.
- Explore relevant content ideas, high search keywords, and ranking in search engines.
SEO Optimization Tools for Your Websites
Sitechecker is a friendly SEO performance checking tool that helps you to improve your website and rankings. It is available in three different plans starting from $23 suitable for beginners, startups, and growing websites. All the plans include essential SEO tools like rank tracking, site monitoring, traffic checker, backlinks, and more.
- Conduct SEO audit for the whole website and regularly track website changes.
- Check the backlinks that you have built for your website to know the lost links and bring them back.
- Use Sitechecker Google chrome extension for fast on-page checks without using the SEO tool.
- Every day tracks the website ranks for keywords, visibility rate, and indexing progress. You can also get suggestions on improving them.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider
The Screaming Frog SEO tool is designed to crawl the websites that help you improve onsite SEO. It is effective to crawl both small and large websites and analyze the results in real-time. The SEO tool provides services like SEM, PPC, technical SEO Audit, SMM, content marketing, Digital PR, and more.
- Generate XML sitemaps for web pages with advanced configurations.
- Schedule website SEO audits at chosen intervals and export reports automatically.
- Find broken links, low content pages, similar page titles, and descriptions.
- Analyze internal linking and URL structure using tree graph site visualizations.
The off-page SEO performance mostly depends on link building. The Linkody SEO tool allows you to track, analyze, find and disavow backlinks easily. You can start with 30 days free trial version available with all features. The customized dashboard gives quick insights about link-building progress with essential metrics.
- Quickly identify the bad links and disavow them instantly.
- Analyze competitor website link-building strategies that help to plan yours effectively.
- Generate reports that you can share with your team or clients to get a better idea of the website backlinks.
- Get notifications to your registered emails whenever you lose or gain a backlink to the website.
Cut down the guesswork and get clear and deep insights into SEO using the SpyFu tool. It is an excellent choice for businesses looking for an SEO tool within budget. Website owners can understand their competitors and find solutions for better performance in search engines.
- Get an SEO overview of the website with metrics like organic keywords, monthly organic traffic, keywords ranks, and link building.
- The keyword overview report provides details like monthly volume, estimated clicks, similar keywords, searched questions, keyword difficulty, etc.
- PPC analyzer feature gives details of paid keywords, estimated monthly clicks, Google ads budget, paid competitors, and more.
- Export all the reports from the dashboard for reference or team discussions for planning strategies.
Google Mobile-Friendly Test
With the increase in the usage of smartphones, mobile-friendly websites are necessary to improve your online presence. For this, the Google mobile-friendly test tool is a quick and easy way to check your websites.
- The SEO tool is very simple to use. You need to provide the website URL or Html code and it takes less than a minute to show the results.
- It reports how a page looks on mobile devices and a list of mobile usability problems if there are any.
Netpeak Spider is the best SEO tool for your Windows OS desktops. This tool makes day-to-day SEO audit handy and provides a comprehensive analysis. The free version is available for newbies with all essential features and upgrade plans for businesses with advanced functionalities.
- Using this free best SEO tool you can analyze internal and external links, find broken links, identify duplicate content, and more.
- The tool checks 65 SEO issues according to 52 parameters and generates customized reports.
- The scraping function of the SEO tool helps you custom search and extract source code from the website.
Seomater is the technical SEO analysis and on-page optimization testing tool. Once you enter the URL, the tool crawls your complete website and shows a report with various SEO-related elements. It displays metrics of backlinks, internal links, external links, page speed & quality, organic search, and more.
- Seomater provides the white label SEO audit report that is very professional and easy to understand.
- It easily integrates with third-party tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, Slack, MailChimp, and Salesforce.
- Analyze site content for similar page content, header tags, missing alt text, internal anchor text, etc in the website content.
ContentKing is the best SEO tool for tracking the SEO performance and content of the website. As the tool is cloud-based, you don’t require to install the software. You can start your free trial and then join pricing plans as per your business size.
- Conduct SEO audit 24/7 and monitor all the changes regularly.
- It alerts with the page links broken, page titles or descriptions missing, etc. So you can react before search engines crawl websites.
- The tool saves and screenshots of the website overview with visualized graphs, a real-time dashboard to collaborate with clients and colleagues.
To Sum Up
To get the effective most results of your SEO efforts, you need to have the best SEO tools. Here are the best 20 SEO tools that are available for free and price plan. Check them and stick with the one best SEO tool that suits your budget and website. Make sure you utilize all possible values of the tool or plan you choose.