Have you seen an opt-in box that appears on top of the websites you visit?
It asks users to click on either the “Allow” button or the “Block/ Not Allow” button.
This is how it appears.
Push notification is an apt way of engaging users. It’s a brief message that displays on the user’s screens (both desktop and mobile).
In order to turn your site visitors into push subscribers, they need to click on the ‘Allow’ button that appears on the website push opt-in.
Once the users enable push subscription, they would receive all your content updates, offers, news, and alerts for various other information.
How to customize push opt-in for the “allow” button in Truepush?
- Register to Truepush here.
- Complete the project creation process. Here is the project creation guide to help you begin with.
If you have already created a project, simply login to your account and go to the ‘settings’ tab on the left side panel. Now, click on the ‘Edit’ symbol as shown below.
- A new page will open. To the right side of the page, there would be an option to change the ‘opt-in style’ or ‘edit content’ for the existing opt-in as shown below.
- Chose the opt-in of your choice and select the ‘edit content’ option as shown above. The ‘edit content’ option will let you customize your web push opt-in.
Please note that we recommend you using two-way opt-in styles like bell, opt-in bar, box and box+. The two-way opt-in have 2X more open rates than one way opt-in like browser default.
- After clicking on ‘edit content’, you’ll see the editable details of the opt-in style as shown below.
- Now, add the permission button text “Allow” in the first or the second button tab and add “Not Now” in the other one. You can use the capslock text as well based on your preference.
- You can change the other details as well and see how it appears in the preview image on top of it.
Note: Using the ‘Allow’ button is a standard practice for push notification opt-in as it makes it clear for the visitors that they will receive the updates here on. Therefore, keep it simple for visitors and turn them into your subscribers using Truepush push notification platforms, the most affordable in the world.