How “AbhiBus”- India’s fastest growing ticket booking platform re-targets its diverse users and implements user engagement strategies as shared in an interview with Truepush.
lInterview with Naman Dhimole, Product Manager at AbhiBus.
1. What is your company name? What was your intention for starting it (What is the unique problem you’re trying to solve)?
Sudhakar Reddy, founder & CEO of AbhiBus, started the company in 2008 to revolutionize the Indian bus booking system by taking it online. By introducing a first of its kind software solution, his vision focused on reducing the time and effort it took to book and discover a service. In 2014, we shifted our focus from being a SaaS company to be more focussed on the B2C side as well. With our unmatched connection (network) with Pvt and RTC operators, we zoomed past most of the competitors and secured the leadership position within no time.
2. What is your website? What are the different marketing channels that you are trying to gain more visitors on your website?
3. What factors do you consider while building a marketing strategy?
4. How do you enhance brand consistency using various marketing channels?
5. What are the different ways of growth or marketing channels that maximize customer acquisition/ retention?
6. Lastly, what is your opinion on push notifications in general?
Push notifications are getting a lot of flak lately because they largely lead to digital noise on mobile phones. We have also seen noticed that unregulated push notifications can lead to attrition and uninstalls. I firmly believe that push notifications can prove to be a POD against the competition when used wisely. We practice careful user behavior studies and AI/ML integrated customer segmentation while deployment. Push notification should not ‘shout’ at the customer, but, aid them to use the service better. Ensuring a personalized and encouraging notification to the right customer at the right time is the key.
Review us on ProductHunt
Image source- Freepik
Image credit- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/business”>Business photo created by onlyyouqj – www.freepik.com</a>
Disclaimer: The interviews shared by the companies are may or may not be our clients.