To Create an android application is a very simple process.
- Signup/Login into Truepush and in “Create New Project” select platform type. For adding in a platform in the existing project click here.
2. After creating the project you will be redirected to code integration page. Here copy the first code or press the copy button on the right-hand side corner of the code box.
3. Go to your existing Android project or create a new project and go to Gradil Scripts<build.gradle(Module.app) In dependencies paste the code.
4. Now go back to the dashboard and copy the second code or press the copy button on the right-hand corner.
5. In Android Studio go to app<manifests<AndroidManifest.xml and paste the code in the app and also give your new app name as you require and change “android:allowbackup=”” ” from “True” to “False”.
6. Then go back for the last time and copy the code or press the copy button
7. And at paste the code in app<java<your package name here in the new folder a new java document is created with the name that you gave in manifest file paste the code here. You have to create an “Application class” in the app for this code to function.