Follow the below instructions to find if the code is placed correctly on your website :
1.Check whether the sw.js (Service Worker) file is placed in the root folder.
- Go to your website and type “sw.js” after the main URL and check if the code appears as shown in the image below.
- If the above screen corresponding to your website does not show up, check if “sw.js” file is correctly uploaded on the root folder of your website. Root folder can be accessed from “c Panel, provided by your domain registrar( Ex: Godaddy.com, Domain.com, etc.).
Also read: How to integrate SW.JS file in the root folder?
- Check if the SDK code is placed properly on the website source code.
- Right-click on your website.
- Select “view page source” or click “Ctrl + U”.
- On the source code page, click “Ctrl +F” to open the search bar.
- Search for the keyword “Truepush” as shown in the image below.
- Find the below syntax in your source code.
- Save and check for a popup on your website
Review us on SAAS GENIUS