In Truepush Campaigns the things that are available are very simple
First, on the dashboard, it shows the following:
- Title(The title that you have given)
- Status(either Running, Paused or Completed)
- Start Time Source (The time the campaigns starts)
- Sent(How many subscribers are going to receive the notifications )
- Delivered(How many received it)
- Views(How many viewed it)
- Total Clicks(How many clicked on it)
Actions(either Campaigns detailed stats or clone the campaign)
1. Campaign stats
It contains the following details.
- Delivery stats
- Platform stats
- Notification details
- UTM details
- Countrywise stats
- Browser Wise stats
- Hourly stats
2. Clone Campaign
Clone campaign directs you to “Create a new campaign” page where all the details of the previous campaigns are filled by default.
- Filters for Campaigns are on top of the campaign page.
Review us on GetApp.