How “Zoombangla.com”- Bangladesh’s largest news media platform uses Truepush for customer re-engagement.
Interview with Yusuf Chowdury, CEO of Zoombangla
We at Truepush are always happy to help websites increase their customer engagement to increase their growth. Here is an interview with Yusuf Chowdury (CEO of Zoombangla) sharing experience on how they reacheddiverse users and implemented re-engagement strategies using Truepush.
Zoombangla.com is one of the leading E-Commerce based informative and real-time news portals in Bangladesh. Since its journey on November 6, 2009, a dedicated team has been inspiring and entertaining the internet users with news stories on diversified sectors of home and abroad.
As shared in an interview with Truepush –
1. What is your website? Can you narrate us the story behind building it? (What is the unique problem you’re trying to solve)
To start with, our website is zoombangla.com, this is one of the most popular news sites in Bangladesh. Ultimately, we have a goal to make the website the most popular in Bangladesh
2. What are the various growth or marketing channels you’re trying to get more visitors on the website?
Namely, social media is our main source of traffic. Similarly, right now push notifications are working great in getting our visitors back to the website. Also, Google search and other referred channels are also helping us in growing traffic.
3. Do you think customer retention is crucial for businesses? How do push notifications help in it?
Of course, customer retention is very important for a stable business. Perhaps, I think push notifications are getting popular within both publishers and users. As a result, It started working for many online entrepreneurs and it will be used more in the near future by most business sections.
4. How do you plan out your push notification strategy? What are the parameters you consider while building it?
As of now, we don’t have any strategy as such. Whenever we have important, breaking or viral news we push our news post,
5. What is the most used push notification feature, and how it helped you in getting more conversion rates?
As we are a news website Scheduling is the most useful feature for us.
6. How long have you been using Truepush, and how is it helping you achieve your business goals?
I used truepush before. Later, I switched to one signal because of their subscription rate but I realized, on the whole, I was looking for something like truepush. Although truepush lacks some features, it’s good enough for us right now.
7. Any feedback for the product and the Truepush team?
Your customer support is great. I would recommend using Truepush over other push notifications services. I would suggest they develop technology that does not get blocked by browsers and AI to send push when users are in their device. Thanks!
Zoombangla integrated Truepush recently and is happy to gain high customer retention through web push notifications. Truepush is enthusiastic to provide the best services to this media platform and help them convert more engagement and retention.
Image source: Freepik
Disclaimer: The interviews shared by the companies are may or may not be our clients.