How Ferns N Petals reaches its diverse users and implements re-engagement strategies as shared in an interview with Truepush.
Interview with Somesh Sawhney, AVP Growth & Digital Transformations at Ferns N Petals.
We at Truepush are always happy to help brands increase their customer engagement to increase their growth. here is an interview with Somesh Sawhney (AVP Growth & Digital Transformations at Ferns N Petals.) FNP shares their experience on how they reached diverse users and implemented re-engagement strategies using Truepush.
About Ferns N Petals
Started in 1994 by Vikaas Gutgutia, Ferns N Petals (FNP) is India’s largest flower and gifts retailer and largest flower retailer in the world with a network of 320+ outlets across 120 cities (until MAy 2019). The brand has served more than 6.1 million customers both online and offline.
Journey Of Ferns N Petals
Vikaas Gutgutia started his journey of delivering flowers when he was just 21. He was born in a modest middle-class family in Vidya Sagar, a village in Bihar. His father was a government contractor and they moved to Kolkata after his schooling. Vikaas graduated in commerce and started helping in his uncle’s business which was a small flower shop in Kolkata which helped him understand the flower business.
In 1994, Vikaas sent flowers to his girlfriend in Delhi on her birthday, and the florist did a “pathetic job”. He decided to change it and thus opened the first store in Delhi.
As shared in an interview with Truepush –
1. What was your intention for starting Ferns N Petals?
Ferns N Petals passionately strives to be the largest premium gifting leader with flowers, gifts, cakes, and weddings being the core verticals driven by people-first approach and innovation in all spheres of business.
2. What are the different approaches and marketing channels you use to get more visitors on the website?
Ferns N Petals use all relevant channels of e-commerce -both online and offline, print, media, social, and others.
3. How do you enhance your brand consistency using push notifications?
We use seamless communication across all channels not just push notifications.
4. How does the usage of push notifications in your business impact user growth? How do you maximize customer retention using push notifications?
Creating more engaging content not only from a conversion perspective but also to share some knowledge/guidelines/trivia around relevant categories to help the brand connect and reach diverse users using push notifications and segmentation.
5. What factors do you consider while building a push notification strategy to increase engagement?
We try to increase customer engagement by introducing the right offers at the right time and notifying the users using push notification.
6. Which push notification feature do you use the most and how it helped you to solve your problem?
The Deeplinking feature of Truepush has helped us a lot and helped in re-engagement and conversions.
Key inputs :
- Be it an eCommerce platform, entertainment website, technology-related blogs, etc. Truepush can be used to share knowledge/guidelines posts through a deep link feature.
- Greet your users through an update for seamless communication
- Notify your users at the right time for maximum engagement, an important parameter for FNP.
How Vietnam’s Famous E-commerce Platform “Chanhtuoi” Uses Push Notifications To Re-engage Its Users(Interview).
Truepush helps Digital Badi To Send Web Push To Its Vernacular(Telugu) Speakers(Case Study)
Review us on ProductHunt.
Disclaimer: The interviews shared by the companies are may or may not be our clients.